Immediately seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team in a fast-paced, customer service environment. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Work location is 5815 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON
Full-time pay rate: $12.18 per hour during probation period (3 months); after probation rate is $12.81 per hour. We offer paid breaks and Midnight shift premium.
Part-time pay rate: $11.90 during probation period (4 months for part-time employees); after probation the rate increases to $12.53.
- Have a valid “G” class driver’s license.
- Have a clean driver’s abstract.
- Be able to safely operate a manual transmission vehicle (stick shift).
- Read, write, and speak English.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Safely operate and park our customers’ vehicles.
- Precisely match the customer’s ticket to the vehicle to ensure proper tracking of the customer’s car.
- Accurately document the location in which the vehicle is parked.
- Return the keys of the parked vehicle to the dispatcher.
- Accept direction from supervisors and follow instructions.
- Provide quality customer service support through offering helpful information and directions and luggage assistance where necessary.
Why work for us?
- We provide full training.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- A modern and safe work environment.
- A comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees.
- Flexible hours for part-timers.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume. Though we appreciate your enthusiasm, we kindly request no phone calls with regards to this position. We sincerely look forward to receiving your resume.