Authorized TELUS Sales Representative
As an Upstat Sales Professional, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day!
People like you are the greatest assets to our sales success; that’s why we provide you with high level sales training. We want you to become a leader and earn the income you deserve in a company you enjoy working with.
Working for our client, TELUS Communications, you will help with the expansion of the TELUS Fibre Network.
We are looking to work with a sales professional who can quickly learn, retain and communicate product knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities Of Sales Representative
- Manage and track Salesforce: A customer relationship management interface
- Marketing TELUS products via In Home Sales Presentations, Event Marketing, and Mall Kiosks
- Identify customer specific needs and customize the services for each individual client to drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Daily tracking of sales for weekly reports submitted to management
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes
- Attend team meetings for continued training and development of business skills
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Basic understanding of smart device technologies (phones, tablets, computers)
- Comply with Upstat and TELUS conduct and performance policies
Required Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Candidates must be above the age of 18
- Fluent in English
- Second language is an asset
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Interest in and appreciation for technology
- Learn how products work and translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Decision-making skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Prior sales experience is an asset, but not essential
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willing to travel when needed
Hours and Training
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly training and special events for on-going development
Compensation and Benefits
- Base + sales commission
- Weekly pay
- Expected income $4000/month
- Platform to build your own business
- Industry recognized resume experience
- Opportunity to advance to management. We promote from within
- Travel & special events opportunities
Apply today by sending us a copy of your resume and we will give you a call back!