Are you a Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) with 3 or more years of experience managing procurement?
Working with our client in Burlington, we have a new full-time position available for a Commodity Manager to join its growing team.
Joining this manufacturer and reporting to the Raw Materials Manager, the Commodity Manager will provide the overall leadership for the procurement of specific commodities.
Responsibilities involved for the Commodity Manager are set to include:
- Developing contract strategy
- Create RFPs, RFQs along with negotiations with suppliers
- Maintaining relationships with all vendors and suppliers
- Develop processes and functions for operations, purchasing, logistics and outside suppliers
- Financial/bid analysis
- Attend exhibits and conferences
- Local and periodical travel
- 3 or more years of experience in a procurement function managing procurement.
- Excellent technical abilities.
- A strategic thinker who is results-oriented with a driven to succeed mentality.
For more information and confidential consideration for this full-time opportunity, contact Laura Mayes with OfficeTeam today at email@example.com quoting Commodity Manager / Burlington in the heading of your email.