We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Cost Analyst to join the Pretivm team in Vancouver, British Columbia for a 5 month contract.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Site Project Controls Coordinator or designate and will be responsible for the administration of cost documentation and logs and liaising change orders with Contracts and Procurement. You will also provide weekly status reports, and perform general tasks to support senior Project Controls Management.
Key duties include:
- Working closely with Pretivm’s Site Project Controls Lead
- Tracking and maintaining Cost Logs
- Using JDE to input Purchase Requisitions
- Generating Payment Certificates
- Reconciling Payments Made
- Administrating PO Change Orders
- Liaising with Contracts and Procurement
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a project environment, working in mining or construction, and also in cost control. Additionally, a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.