Alcool NB Liquor is currently seeking an individual for the position of
Retail Operations Center & Warehouse, Fredericton
The Position: Our Retail Operations Center is seeking a proactive people leader to join our team as Warehouse Manager. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for leading the warehouse team in receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations in support of the retail network including grocery and duty free.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating a Safety Culture by leading and improving warehouse processes that promote a productive safety sensitive work environment.
- Leading, developing and sustaining a successful warehouse team to deliver on key performance indicators (KPIs) in a unionized environment.
- Reporting and communicating daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI results to team and stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper tools and equipment in place to complete the daily requirements and effectively executing warehouse related maintenance programs
- Championing warehouse space utilization improvement activities and managing the PM program for all fleet.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing the annual warehouse budget, analyzing variances, scheduling expenditures, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining inventory integrity and facilitating the problem solving of any discrepancies.
- Complying with appropriate laws, acts, regulations and/or guidelines including Corporation policies and procedures, relevant portions of the Liquor Control Act, and the New Brunswick Liquor Corporation Act, Non-Bargaining Personnel By-law, and the Collective Agreement.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is required i.e.: certificate or degree from an accredited educational institution, community college or university.
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse management experience.
- Consideration will be given to those who have SCMP designation or working towards SCMP designation.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices and thorough knowledge of industry practices, government legislation and standards.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide direction and coaching to warehouse team members as well as an ability to manage and develop employees.
- Positively lead change and establish new performance practices
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required. Bilingualism is an asset.
- Solid detail orientation, organizational and analytic skills.
- Must have ability to deal accurately with numerical and alphabetical detail and the ability to adapt and resolve problems.
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on Excel, advanced Warehouse Management System knowledge and solid understanding of ERP systems.
Candidates selected to compete for this position will be subject to a competency based selection process and will be required to complete various selection assessments to a standard acceptable to ANBL.
Salary: Alcool NB Liquor offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, challenging and rewarding work environment and excellent growth opportunities. Range of $55,476 - $71,178 annually.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter through our online application system under Careers at www.anbl.com.
All applications should be received no later than April 26, 2017.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. ANBL reserves the right to validate information contained within your resume / application.
Note: Subject to the response to this advertisement, the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com.