Corporate Procurement Manager
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Services, the Corporate Procurement Manager is responsible for providing innovative, valued-added solutions to support world class operations and performance at Tolko’s business units.
Managing a team responsible for the negotiation and development of strategic supply agreements for multiple business units, the Corporate Procurement Manager provides purchasing support for capital projects, through competitive bid processes to address total delivered cost and mitigate risks. This position also provides strategic solutions for the management of inventory, including national supply agreements.
- University degree in related field, commerce or business preferred
- 10 to 15 years’ of procurement experience at a management level
- SCMP certification or similar professional accreditation considered an asset
- Contract experience and legal contract knowledge
- Experience with procurement process and process development
- Experience with change management and leading change
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, supervisory and organizational skills required
- Experience with a computerized maintenance system, JD Edwards preferred
- Knowledge of the forest industry considered a definite asset
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Build your career with us and apply today!
When you join Tolko, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today via www.tolko.com.
Applications will be accepted until May 21, 2017.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.