Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products.
Uline carries over 31,000 products, sold through our 700+ page catalogue and uline.ca. Same day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 36 years, Uline employs over 5,000 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its Toronto Branch.
NEW LOCATION SUMMER 2017: MILTON, ON. Uline's year after year sales growth is creating NEW jobs and revenue for the surrounding communities. Apply now to join our growing and expanding team!
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff, including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately plan budgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Audit and report weekly on facility conditions.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years facilities experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience required
- Experience working with plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, electrical systems, data centers, landscaping and CMMS.
- Capable "hands-on" manager ready to assist with maintenance work as needed.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Experience working with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to multitask and oversee concurrent projects.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Available for some weekend and evening work.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Click here to learn more.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit