We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Senior Procurement Specialist for our non-profit client. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the organization including purchase requests, managing relationship, negotiations, service agreements, bidding process and contract management.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will have experience in:
- Advising internal customers on procurement needs in areas of purchasing goods and services;
- RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, bidding process;
- Providing recommendations on vendor selection processes and participate in negotiations;
- Statement of work development, drafting of service agreements and assist in facilitating review with legal counsel;
- Coordinate bidding process, determine client needs;
- Fulfill purchase request for goods and services;
- Research and analysis for requests. Determine method and sources; and
- Develop recommendations for improving operating procedures and policies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill sets and experience –
- 7 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- A Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously;
- Experience in developing, evaluating and administering contracts and service agreements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability in exhibiting initiative, flexibility and leadership; and
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and procedures.
For more information and confidential consideration, please contact Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at email@example.com or (613) 234-1818.