This position is for a bilingual candidate who speaks and writes both English and French fluently.
Perform Receptionist Functions;
- Greet and assist at Reception
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible, otherwise reroute to internal staff as required
- Coordinate and handle mailing needs as required
- Check, sort and forward emails and phone messages
- Pick up & deliver mail
- Open & date stamp all general correspondence
- Prepare, organize, mail, and file correspondence and documents as required.
Perform Clerical Duties;
- Purchase office supplies and printer toners upon employee requests. Also will maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate the repair & maintenance of office equipment
- Data Entry (sales leads / contracts / marketing campaigns etc.)
- Coordinate with vendors to support Sales & Marketing Management
- Process bank deposits.
Perform Office Administrator Functions;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of training/meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls to support our Sales Group
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and PO processing
- Work independently and within a team on special projects
- Prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, organizational, or customer implications
- Act as a liaison with other departments and affiliated companies. Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Ensure proper workflow for projects as they work from start to finish.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Education: Associate’s Degree /Diploma supplemented by specialized secretarial or administrative training.
Experience: 2+ years of experience supporting at the Sales & Management level.
Technical Abilities: Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Avaya IP Phone, Postal Machine, Photocopier.
Job Type: Full-time