Job number: 025-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: August 11, 2017
Language required: English
Procurement and sourcing expertise needed
As a central procurement contact, you’ll oversee sourcing activities for business units across the organization and help develop strategies that support overall corporate goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage procurement processes, including RFP, RFQ and RFI execution
- Guide and coach employees on best-practice solutions
- Advise on interpretation of policy, procedure and legislation
- Develop and monitor procurement and third-party risk policies and frameworks
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator who effectively adapts their style to specific audiences and situations
- Relationship-builder able to understand requirements of internal partner groups
- Self-starter who embraces change and innovation
- Experience in IT and professional services procurement
What you’ll need:
- A certificate or degree in business, economic or commerce and at least six years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); supply chain management designation is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of related standards, practices and processes
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.