Our client in the Markham area is looking to add an Inventory Analyst for a full-time position with its growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Inventory Analyst will be responsible for sales analysis, inventory replenishment, reconciliations and placing orders to ensure that retailers consistently have enough stock to keep up with the demand.
Key responsibilities involved for the Inventory Analyst will include:
* Download weekly reports and provide a business analysis to management
* Analyze stock by item-create policies if necessary
* Create promotional reports
* Attend and participate in bi-monthly meetings
* Analyze monthly forecasting
* Responsible for completing item creation forms, fact cards and other logistical paperwork
* Work with marketing for release of purchase orders
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of exposure to inventory management as well as experience dealing with big box retailers such as WalMart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Dollarama, etc. Candidates with experience with AS400 and Retail Link software will be given preference.
* 2 or more years of experience in purchasing logistics
* Related post-secondary diploma/degree
* Advanced skills manipulating Microsoft Excel
* Strong business communication (written and verbal) skills
If you are a quick learner and looking to be a part of a great team, send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Inventory Analyst / Markham in the heading of your email.