Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, the Assistant Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up and maintaining stock and supplier records
- Ordering product
- Monitoring daily out of stock information
- Following up non-delivered supplier purchase orders and back orders
- Managing price change/information changes
- Maintaining individual product lists
- Supporting general administration
- Answer incoming calls
- Experience in a customer-focused environment is preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confidence with letter writing, email and telephone communication
Connect With Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time position in Mississauga, connect today with email@example.com quoting Assistant Buyer / Full-Time in the heading of your email.