Ref # 05110-0009990048
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Temporary
- Pay Rate: $25.00 to $40.00 / Hour
A challenging opportunity for a Procurement Coordinator has been presented with our innovative public sector client. Taking on this assignment, as a Procurement Coordinator you will have a wide array of duties including but not limited to:
- Vendor maintenance;
- Processing of purchase requisitions and purchase orders related to IT;
- Monitoring and tracking in APC;
- Bid coordination;
- Verification and auditing of purchase order: descriptions, quantity and pricing; inventory management; organization of vendor meetings;
- Receiving, reviewing and filing of purchase orders, invoices and statements;
- Assist accounts payable team with purchase order payments and collection;
- Tracing of orders;
- Internal production team and vendor customer service.
Candidates to apply to this Procurement Coordinator role will have 5 or more years of experience in purchasing or contracts management within the public or government sector.
Candidates must have achieved SCMP designation, and have extensive knowledge of Alberta Purchasing Connection.
Organization, prioritizing and ability to work independently and with a team are crucial traits. Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) are required.
For more information and immediate consideration, contact Accountemps today at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Procurement / Edmonton in the heading of your email.