- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Ref: #05000-0009988629
Our client, a prominent Oil & Gas company, is recruiting for an Inventory Analyst to work with its team in Downtown Calgary. This is a 6 month opportunity that will offer an opportunity to become an integral part of the team.
General duties scheduled for the Inventory Analyst are set to include:
- Supporting multiple business units processing, reconciling, revising, indexing and filling a large volume of transactions, billings and invoices;
- Reviewing daily trend analysis for discrepancies;
- Resolving errors;
- Reporting monthly payables;
- Journal entries;
- Answering and following up on queries;
- Preparing documentation for internal controls
- 5 or more years of general accounting and analysis experience coupled with a post-secondary business or commerce degree;
- Exposure to downstream Oil & Gas and/or Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables;
- Experience using SAP, SMS and/or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) programs;
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Team player with the ability to work well independently.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information about this Inventory Analyst role in Downtown Calgary, contact Accountemps today at (403) 269-5387 or email@example.com quoting Inventory Analyst / 05000-0009988629 in the heading of your email.