Our client, a growing Canadian company that operates in the manufacturing and distribution of specialty chemicals, is recruiting to add a Purchasing Coordinator in a full-time position with its team in the Richmond Hill area.
The scope of the Purchasing Coordinator role will involve:
* Forecasting, study sales and inventory levels
* Maintaining optimal inventory levels and monitoring shipments
* Issuing POs, matching invoices for orders
* Researching and sourcing vendors and suppliers, gaining estimates and bid proposals, and negotiating to achieve the best possible prices
* Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or an equivalent
* 3 or more years of purchasing experience
* Experience working ACCPAC
If you have related education and experience in purchasing, contact Shelly today to learn more. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Purchasing Coordinator / 05050-0010035049 in the heading of your email.