Our client, a well-established Calgary-based organization, is recruiting to add an Intermediate Procurement Specialist to work with its teams.
Your role as an Intermediate Procurement Specialist will include but not be limited to the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Completing all purchase order fulfillments;
- Ensuring all contracts and procurement relevant documents are achieved in time;
- Providing support in completing demand collection, market trend analysis and service sourcing;
- Gathering and analyze industrial markets.
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree;
- 2 or more years of related experience in procurement;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience writing contracts;
- Filing and records management;
- Procurement software experience and exemplary working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe.
For more information, connect today with OfficeTeam at (403) 263-7266 or email@example.com quoting Procurement Calgary / 05000-9500708287.