Crystal Group of companies is a leading global player at manufacturing and distributing innovative cosmetic packaging and products. The global head office is located in Toronto and the Asian head office is located in Hong Kong. We have cosmetic manufacturing filling facilities in Toronto, Italy and multiple cosmetic packaging manufacturing facilities across China and Taiwan.
www.crystalclaire.com and www.crystalintl.com
- Facilitate SAP master data set-up for New Project and new Product and develop workflow for MM master data, WM master data and PP master data maintenance.
- Ensure accuracy and timely execution of all requests received for the creation of BOM, Routing, Work Center, and related Material master data by working with production, engineering, marketing, warehouse and R&D.
- Develop data audit and validation plan and procedures to ensure data quality. Develop Data Governance policies and procedures, cooperate with SAP consultant team to develop Data governance tools to ensure data governance plan could be followed and effectively implemented.
- Lead the audit process to assure accuracy and integrity of master data and initiate corrective actions
- Work with manufacturing plant various team to identify plant process flow and related master data updates. Continueously improve production data quality to ensure costing estimation is align with Engineering standard by performing data analysis and comparison of static master data and transaction data.
- Closely monitor production material scrap, production efficiency and revise master data on time to help material planning and scheduling
- Administer the Issue Tracking and Resolution process
- Adhoc data integrity cleanup projects as required
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing environment
- Excel & SAP skills (with strong experience on Reference & Master Data)
- Strong Functional knowledge of SAP Master Data
- Action oriented with internally motivated drive for results, strong sense of urgency