Our client in Etobicoke has an opening and need for a Maintenance Coordinator for a three to six month opportunity. As the Maintenance Coordinator you will be supporting the Supervisor as well as the skilled maintenance team.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Coordinator will include:
* Maintaining an ERP system.
* Coordinating, issuing and generating maintenance work orders.
* Working with vendors and handling procurement including generating purchase orders.
* Preparing and organizing invoices.
* Excellent written, verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent time management and ability to multi task.
* 3+ years of experience in general administration.
* Background in Maintenance activities or strong mechanical aptitude.
* Completion of community college.
* Supply chain management certificate.
Connect With Us Today:
If you are interested in this temporary Maintenance Coordinator role, please contact Aliya Vaccari in OfficeTeam in our Vaughan location today by e-mail at email@example.com citing reference #05230-0010289724 in the subject line of your response.