Working with our client, we are actively recruiting for an Inventory Controller to join its team in Mississauga.
The Inventory Controller is to be responsible for the following duties:
* Daily ordering of goods for certain locations
* Work closely with the division to assist with product flow and stocking levels.
* Manage daily resupplies to various branches.
* Monitor and adjust stocking levels at the branches
* Work closely and cross train with the other inventory controllers
* General knowledge of drilling applications and rock drilling tools.
* Comfortable working with BPCS, M3 Online, GIM, and Excel.
* Bilingualism is an asset.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position in Mississauga, connect today with Kirstie DeNicola at (905) 306-8326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.