Great client located in Langley, BC is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join its team! The ideal candidate will be an experienced purchasing professional with a strong understanding and proven ability to deliver Process Optimization and Business Transformation initiatives.
- Execution and coordination of Procurement procedures, processes, workflows, performance and productivity measurements.
- Lead effective change and improvement through the implementation of a structured and collaborative alignment of company resources.
- Work cooperatively with Business Partners, Projects and various departments to drive results - Act as a change agent to ensure support for the application of Business Process Management Improvements
- Provide Leadership and distinctive support to identify gaps and opportunities and apply BPM framework and methodology to substantially improve performance through data collection and analysis, problem solving, feedback findings, diagnostic interviews and strategy implementation
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies through automation, systems and use of tools.
- Lead workshops, events, team initiatives, to support overall process maturity, productivity.
- Support project analysis, feasibility and business case development, to implement strategies which focus on standardization and One Company Global collaboration.
- Monitor Team and Process Performance: - Execute performance measurement strategies via the creation of dashboards or similar tools to monitor project and process performance and progress
- Monitor performance improvements through the use of key metrics.
- Mentor Projects- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members leading complex, high-visibility projects across multiple procurement disciplines or businesses.
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- Self-directed, team player with 5+ years of experience in Business Process Management leadership and implementation
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience coaching and delivering training at all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Visionary with long term focus - able to see the end result.
- Ability to create an open environment supportive of free sharing of information and ideas that is also conducive to contribution, growth and achievement.
- Customer focused behavior.
- Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self-education and development.
- Proficiency in Windows, Statistical Software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and simulation software.
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time opportunity, connect with Melisa today at Melisa.Kandola@roberthalf.com quoting Purchasing / Langley in the heading of your email.