Ref # 05210-0010405961
- Location: Guelph, Ontario
- Status: Temporary to Full-Time
We are currently sourcing for a Purchasing Coordinator role for one of our clients in Guelph.
The Purchasing Coordinator would be responsible for but not limited to:
-Overseeing and coordinating the purchasing of parts and materials to support the regional service business.
-Analyzing item usage and review upcoming work orders to determine quantities to purchase from primary suppliers.
-Ensuring orders are made in compliance with National Procurement Standards.
-Inventory and costs will be managed to maintain optimal levels and profitability.
-Following up with technician in the field via phone and email
-Working hand in hand with procurement team to negotiate contracts
-Establish lean purchasing concepts and process improvements
- Community College Diploma
- 3 or more years of purchasing experience preferably within the automotive or industrial industries
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Very knowledgeable with new purchasing concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to work effectively under high stress and high demand situations
A successful candidate in this role will also have these personality characteristics:
- Easy going
- Forward thinker
Connect with Us Today:
Please send your resumes to email@example.com if you feel you are the right candidate for this role!