- Location: Guelph, Ontario
- Status: Temporary/Assignment
Our client in Guelph is actively seeking a Buyer to join their team to assist with a two-month project. This is a great opportunity to develop further skills in purchasing, contract negotiation and procurement.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Researching, evaluating and purchasing materials;
* Using your customer service skills to negotiate with vendors and suppliers;
* Creating purchase orders and assisting with invoicing;
* Answering vendor questions and providing them with documentation as required;
* Other ad hoc duties may be assigned.
* 1 or more year of experience in purchasing, procurement or a related field;
* Exposure to contract negotiation is an asset;
* Experience with SAP is an asset;
* Strong business and customer service acumen;
* Experience in manufacturing will also be considered an asset.
Connect with Us Today:
Please send your resumes to email@example.com if you feel you are the right candidate for this role!