A highly skilled and motivated Logistics Clerk is wanted by a growing company in Richmond. If you are a result-oriented individual, then this opportunity may be for you. Candidates can learn more about this exciting opportunity by contacting OfficeTeam.
- Receive packages from carriers, enter them into the database
- Notify related party to pick
- Transfer parcels into receiving shelves
- Possibly perform PO receipts in JDE
- Process shipments using FedEx computer
- Quick learner
- Can work independently
- 2+ years of shipping/receiving experience
- Most shipments are exports that are more complicated, so previous experience is preferred however quick learning is the key
OfficeTeam specializes in temporary placements in the Vancouver area, which are typically suitable for candidates who are not currently working, available immediately, and are open to taking on temporary opportunities. Taking on temporary assignments is advantageous to you as they will keep your resume active, often allow you to freshen up or learn new skillsets, and of course, they are paid assignments!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Only local applicants who are immediately available will be considered. Please apply with your resume to Vancouver.BC@officeteam.com or call us directly at 604-687-8367.