Our Equation for Success
Over the last 25 years Gyptech (Gypsum Technologies Inc.) has become a global leader in the design, construction, commissioning and servicing of wallboard equipment and plaster plants.
We believe: Hard work + Innovation + Technical/Industry Expertise + Passion = Excellence
Our team of highly experienced management, engineering, operations and manufacturing professionals guarantees success through innovative design, manufacturing and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. We have big plans for growth and are on the lookout for the best talent to help make them happen.
What We Offer
The value of rewards our employees receive goes well beyond a regular pay cheque. We provide:
- Competitive compensation with benefits
- Company supported continuing education and opportunities for growth
- Participation in developing industry-leading innovation with the freedom to be creative and take initiative
- Phenomenal team driven to be the best (while still having fun!)
- A state of the art, modern work environment
- A collaborative organizational structure which encourages input and feedback from all employees
- Casual work atmosphere and a flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to travel and work on exciting and challenging large-scale, global projects
What You’ll Do
Gyptech is seeking a Global Sourcing Professional to join our Supply Chain team. We are looking for a hardworking and capable leader to help take our sourcing to the next level. Reporting to the CFO, your role will involve:
- Developing global purchasing controls and coordination
- Creating, communicating and implementing strategic sourcing goals
- Working closely with operations to create and maintain rolling 12 – 24 month purchasing plans
- Developing reporting process which measures actual to plan and integrating the process across the corporate group
- Developing and maintaining creative and aggressive vendor plans
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington with a requirement for regular international travel.
What You Offer
- An Engineering background with 8 to 10 years of international sourcing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- A hardworking leader with a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
How to Apply
Qualified applicants please submit a resume to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line.
Gypsum Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. If you require accommodation of disability in the application or interview process please contact us. The application package is available in accessible format upon request.
A Bit More About Us
With offices in North America, Europe and South America, we have been responsible for supplying the equipment for the majority of new production volumes over the last decade. Our experience designing and commissioning equipment globally, means that we are prepared to meet the unique requirements presented by each of our customers. Our wallboard plants serve a variety of production capacities and surpass expectations of safety, quality and performance in any market.
For additional information on our organization, please visit www.gypsumtechnologies.com.
More search results
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
Turnkey Modular Systems
Legislative Assembly of BC
Procurement manager/Procurement Engineer
Robert Half Canada
Customer Supply Chain Mgr
TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc.