Advisor, Procurement and Contract Management
Advisor, Procurement and Contract Management
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com
At Ivanhoé Cambridge, procurement is responsible for the tendering and contract management for key services such as: janitorial services, security, vertical transport, waste management, landscaping and HVAC system maintenance, all of this for properties acrossCanada.
The Advisor is responsible for the complete tendering process. Main duties include:
- Plan and prepare timelines to ensure all required deadlines are met;
- Prepare Request for Proposals packages with property management teams;
- Evaluation of proposals and analysis;
- Award recommendation in conjunction with properties and contract issuance.
The selected candidate will also:
- Provide support to properties in preparing and adhering to timelines to ensure all required deadlines are met;
- Evaluate suppliers under contract with the Company while simultaneously conducts research on potential new suppliers
- Assist property managers in negotiating contract amendments and renewals;
- Stay current with industry best practice and benchmark;
- Act as support to corporate and property managers on procurement policies and their application;
- Ensure the Company’s procurement policies and guidelines are applied and adhered to by suppliers;
- Monitor service key performance indicators;
- Maintain and contribute to departmental quality and efficiency standards with regards to governance, documentation, best practices and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or the equivalent, along with five years of experience in purchasing and contract negotiations or equivalent experience;
- Experience in property management or commercial real estate an asset;
- Keen organizational and multitasking skills;
- Research-, analysis- and detail-oriented;
- Logical, quick-thinking and able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Commitment to ethics, transparency, integrity and discretion;
- Good listening and clear communication skills a must;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint; general comfort with computer applications and office equipment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5a7c9fdfb638770432555c53/51fc022058b70066fae49e70/en
Vous avez tout à gagner
En travaillant chez Ivanhoé Cambridge, vous aurez droit à des avantages sociaux et à un régime de retraite parmi les meilleurs de l’industrie. Grâce à nos nombreux programmes axés sur la santé et le mieux-être, vous pourrez concilier travail et vie personnelle et combler votre envie d’implication sociale, tout en maintenant de saines habitudes de vie. Vous aurez de nombreuses occasions de développer vos compétences et de vous épanouir professionnellement, au Canada ou ailleurs dans le monde. Nos efforts pour créer un cadre de travail exceptionnel, où nos employés peuvent donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes, ont valu à Ivanhoé Cambridge de figurer parmi les 50 Employeurs de choix , les 100 meilleurs employeurs et les 10 cultures d’entreprise les plus admirées à travers le Canada .
L'utilisation du genre masculin a été adoptée afin d’alléger la lecture du texte et n'a aucune intention discriminatoire.
SVP Postulez en ligne au : https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5a7c9fdfb638770432555c53/51fc022058b70066fae49e70/fr