Vice President, Purchasing and Supply Management
The Purchasing & Supply Management team at our Home Office in Toronto is recruiting for the position of Vice President, Purchasing and Supply Management, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, implement and maintain strategies, policies, procedures and systems for the procurement of supplies, food service and equipment for multiple business units to improve efficiency, reduce costs and maintain product quality and standards
- Link supply chain priorities to overall corporate strategy and implement systems to support multi-channel distribution through effective forecasting, demand/supply planning, inventory management and logistics
- Negotiate, draft, administer high value, long term supply partner contracts and purchase agreements
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships, facilitate communication to ensure production targets and delivery deadlines are met
- Collaborate and provide procurement leadership with various business unit leaders to ensure optimal operation of the businesses and that inventory and procurement requirements are met
- Preparation and assistance for preparation of capital and operating budgets
- Strategic spend analysis for multiple business units to identify and realize cost reduction opportunities
- Create, administer and oversee all corporate RFP processes to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Manage and lead procurement team in sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
- Manage, direct and continually improve 3rd party distribution network.
FULFILLMENT AND OFFICE SERVICES
- Manage customer and corporate fulfillment services to ensure delivery of industry leading customer service experience
FACILITIES, MAINTENANCE AND UTILITY MANAGEMENT
- Manage and direct all aspects associated with home office buildings and office maintenance, office furniture and equipment, facilities renovation and construction activities to include planning, cost estimating, budgeting, documentation and negotiating contracts
- Oversee circuit wide facility maintenance
- Manage national contracts for life safety systems, HVAC, building automation, sump systems, LED lighting, grease trap and hood maintenance
- Oversee utilities and energy management
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, well-respected business executive with experience managing the supply chain in a multi-unit, multi-business environment and will possess an optimal combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, distribution or logistics
- Ten or more years’ experience managing supply chain in a large multi-store customer service driven industry supported by an external distribution network
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a dynamic business environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization, across the supply base and the ability to implement change
- Ability to lead and manage change within an organization and implement strategic sourcing and logistics best practices
- Must be self-motivated and be able to manage and motivate others
- Must lead and develop a team according to Cineplex leadership standards
- Must have well developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must have critical thinking skills, problem solving ability and demonstrated leadership skills
- High degree of business ethics and accountability.
Interested applicants please click http://www.cineplex.com/Global/Careers/ViewJobs to locate the Vice President, Purchasing and Supply Management role and click on the “Apply Now” button to submit an application for consideration.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please