Supply Chain Supervisor
- Mondelez International
- East York, Ontario
- Job Category
- Distribution - Warehousing and Order Processing, Inventory Control - Management, Logistics - Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
In this role, you will participate in the daily activities of our warehouses in a safe way, including activities such as truck unloading, putting away, storing, picking, truck loading, stock counting.
How you will contribute:
- Work in the warehousing, order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Adhere to all safety and quality checks and specified rules
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
- Load product pallets following standard operating procedures in accordance with the daily delivery schedule
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Forklift experience preferred
- Have or be able to obtain relevant licenses to operate equipment
- Able to Lift a minimum of 50 lbs/25kg
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor´s degree in a related field preferred
- Valid license for either a Walkie Rider, Reach and/or Counterbalance with minimum 1 year of experience operating a powered pallet truck required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing, transportation, customer service, and/or distribution environments
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in a high-performance manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Proven problem solving, communications and coaching skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work different shifts. – 24/7 A - B (Weekend and night shift)
- SAP experience and proficiency in Excel based tool
- LEAN Six Sigma certification an asset
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Robert Half Canada
Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Supply Chain Planner