Administrator, Supply Chain
By living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.
The Administrator, Supply Chain is part of the Logistics and Transportation team who are responsible for the safe and reliable management of all rail and port transportation and logistics in Port Moody. You will also perform the following tasks:
- General administrative support for the Port Moody office
- Commercial support to internal functions, review of controlling metrics of the team's cost center and review of process charts
- Create and monitor usage of purchase orders and provide feedback to team members on level of usage
- Work closely with accounts payable to provide support on questions
- Finalizing quarterly accrual forms for open invoices and being counterpart to SK accounting and controlling department
- Provide Supply Chain support including compiling documentation for Bill of Lading instructions, Certificates of Origin, Packing lists, Certificates of Quality, Declarations of Wooden Packaging, Beneficiary’s Statements, etc.
- Liase with international colleagues, vessel agents and third-party surveillance companies to ensure documentation complete and accurate.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Business Administration Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in controlling and/or logistics and supply chain
- SAP experience an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated flexibility in uncertain situations and ability to adapt well to change
- Strong ability to remain self-motivated and team focused
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by January 18, 2021.