We are hiring full-time Freight forwarding co-ordinator for our Richmond, BC office.
We are looking for a passionate candidate who is willing to learn, capable of accomplishing logistic operations. Grow with a dynamic team!
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, customs clearance, scheduling transportation crews and routes and production work of the team
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics, establish work schedules and procedures
- Arrange and dispatch trucking company to pick up container from dock and arrange delivery service according to customer’s requirement.
- Inquire and quote all kinds of rate and charges include in Ocean & Air rate, brokerage fee, delivery charges and service fees.
- Review consignee’s paperwork, submit customs entry and pay customs duty and GST on behalf of customer
- Resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work departments
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Candidate will require the following:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Previous experience in the occupation is required;
- Attention to details, excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to perform multitasking efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, 35 hrs/week
Start Date: Immediate
How to apply: Please email your cv/resume to Career.GMWCanada@gmail.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.