- Robert Half Management Resources
- Vars, Ontario
- $35.00 to $40.00 / hour
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Purchasing Manager for our East End client. Reporting to the General Manager, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the overall management of logistics, managing supply needs of special projects and purchasing.
- Manage logistics/purchasing team;
- Identify appropriate, high-value vendors and initiate business partnerships
- Evaluate, forecasting, reporting and planning;
- Track and report KPI's in relation to logistics coordination
- Inventory management
- Devise and implement efficient sourcing strategies
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business or equivalent business experience;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Proven aptitude for negotiation;
- 5 or more years of management experience in procurement and logistics;
- Strong communication skills in both official languages (French and English);
- Goal-oriented, able to deal with multiple priorities in a tight deadline environment;
- Recognized skills in continuous improvement and innovation of processes and procedures.
Connect with Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, please contact Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at (613) 234-1818 or email@example.com.