- Marc Anthony Cosmetics Ltd.
- Concord, Ontario
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Founded in 1995 by World Hair Styling Champion Marc Anthony, Marc Anthony Cosmetics Ltd. (“MAC”) is an established beauty company, creating high quality, professional hair care products branded as Marc Anthony True Professional®, sold in major food, drug and mass retailers worldwide, as well as e-stores in more than 25 countries. Marc Anthony True Professional® was founded on the belief that beautiful starts with healthy hair. For over twenty years MAC has continued to develop salon quality products that are tailored to individualized beauty needs that are tested in their salons every day. Their products are formulated with world-class ingredients to care for all hair types. From curly to straight, voluminous to sleek, or damaged to dull, there is a Marc Anthony hair care solution for everyone. The essence of the brand is the True Professional experience offered to everyday consumers through their products and retail partners. MAC invests in the formula first and tests its products in salons every day. Marc Anthony Salons are where each product passes or fails; the epicenter for True Professional® R&D. The international team of hair stylists puts each product through its paces before it goes to retail shelves for consumers. MAC stands behind its brands because it uses them in their salons each and every day. That’s the Marc Anthony True Professional® difference. Salon created - Salon Approved.
In 2016, MAC partnered with TA Associates. Founded in 1968, TA Associates is one of the early modern-era private equity firms in the United States. The firm leads buyouts and minority recapitalizations of profitable growth companies. TA Associates has invested across a range of industries, including technology, healthcare, consumer products, financial services and business services. Since its founding, the firm has been a lead investor and director in more than 440 companies and been ranked among the 50 largest private equity firms globally.
Through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions, the future for MAC is bright and the company is seeking a Vice President, Supply Chain and Operations to join its leadership team in Concord, ON.
As a key member of the leadership team, the VP will be responsible for transforming the organization from a supply chain perspective and delivering outstanding performance in this area. He/she will be passionate about driving speed, innovation and efficiency to exceed financial and operational goals.
He/she will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and provide strategic and tactical leadership to the organization for three main areas: Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Customer Service.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
· Develop and implement the vision, business processes and strategy of MAC’s Supply Chain to foster excellence in its performance.
· Develop best practices in areas such as Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Customer Service.
· Support MAC’s rapid growth in its selected markets by implementing practices that deliver consistent, best-in-class customer service, execution and efficiency.
· Support the implementation of the Supply Chain management processes throughout the organization and functions of operations as well as external suppliers.
· Partner with other leaders in the organization to broaden and deepen relationships with current and future suppliers of the company and thereby facilitate profitable growth.
· Provide functional and technological oversight of the Supply Chain in all markets.
· Collaborate with other departments to accelerate the innovation process, product development and other organizational projects.
· Work with the senior team to acquire businesses and effectively integrate them into MAC.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Approximately 15-20 years of relevant experience in the supply chain function with at least 5 years at the managerial level.
- Background in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Experience working with contract manufacturers and third-party warehousing and logistical providers would be preferred.
- Previous experience in the CPG sector would be ideal.
- Proven track record of improving the supply chain function and identifying cost savings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and manage effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong willingness to use and leverage technology-based solutions that improve efficiency and processes across the company.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Executive presence; advanced oral and written communication skills with effective presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good business acumen; ability to think operationally and strategically.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and general computer skills.
Compensation will include an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus, long-term incentive, and benefits.