- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Oakville, Ontario
- $29.82 to $32.00 per hour
- Job Category
- Job Type
Ref # 05070-0010529599
To fill this Master Scheduler position at a respectable company, OfficeTeam needs someone who is highly motivated and skilled. Competitive compensation of 60k depending on experience level for this 6 month contract.
Are you an individual who is highly organized and understands the processes that drives a supply chain?
Then this job may be for you!
We are confident this role will be a career-booster for any candidate. We are looking for a candidate with the requisite skills talent to take on this exciting new career opportunity. As the long term temporary Master Scheduler, you will work in Oakville, Ontario.
Every day duties:
- Coordinate and schedule activities for the test group and test specification preparation
- Assist in the planning and documentation of records
- Maintain various reporting systems for ensuring that documentation is accurate and timely
- Develop goals and objective that are attainable to plan and organize programs to ensure cost effective metrics
- Creates production schedules daily and ensures that output is recorded into the correct system
- Reconciles inaccuracies with customer shipments and deliveries
- Perform other administrative duties as required
1. high proficiency with MS project
2. relevant degree or diploma in the following; Engineering, Business, or Project
3. 3 or more years of working experience in a similar position
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time opportunity, connect today with Jennifer McElroy at our OfficeTeam location in Burlington at 905-331-0456- or apply online at –
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products