- Robert Half Finance & Accounting
- New Hamburg, Ontario
- $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
- Job Category
- Accounting / Finance, Inventory Control - Management, Logistics - Supply Chain Management
- Job Type
The Cost Analyst is to be responsible for monitoring and maintaining a standard cost system in MS Dynamics.
The Cost Analyst will:
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing models, support sales marketing through completion of customer of customer quotation files and analyze variances.
- Complete GL Account analysis, be a contact for queries from third party brokers, and maintain monitor transportation/ logistics fees and amendment requests.
- Assist with pricing including the maintenance of promotions.
- Maintain inventory costing and assist with period end.
- Post secondary accounting Diploma/Degree or enrolment in an accredited accounting designation program (CPA).
- 3+ years costing experience or related accounting knowledge (including month-end and accruals).
Connect with Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position, connect with Izzy Trottier of Robert Half Finance & Accounting at (519) 884-4701 or apply online at -
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products