- Robert Half Management Resources
- Ottawa, Ontario
- $30.00 to $40.00 / hour
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Ref # 05030-9501324005
Robert Half Management Resources is the worldwide leader in specialized consulting and staffing services for senior-level accounting, finance and business systems professionals.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Officer for our Non-Profit client for a 4 month term with the possibility of extension.
The ideal Procurement Officer will have experience in:
* Contract agreements ? preparing and expediting, amendments, SOA?s and purchase orders;
* Review supplier agreements, provide advice and recommendations to management;
* Assist with preparation of RFP, FRSOs, bids and proposals;
* Organization of and maintenance of all contracts;
* Identifying and resolving discrepancies in contracts;
* Other duties as required
Ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
* 5 or more years of experience in a similar role;
* A Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
* Proven understanding of the principles and practices of contracts preparation and conflict resolution.
* Advanced MS Office Skills (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Knowledge of contract development, standards, language, and contractual terms and conditions;
* Superior oral and written communication skills.
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this contract opportunity, connect today with Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at (613) 234-1818 or apply online at -
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products