- Robert Half Management Resources
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- DOE - Contract
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Ref # 05060-001054293
Are you a hands-on Procurement Manager with extensive experience in the not-for-profit or government sectors?
Our client is a large, non-profit organization searching for a Procurement Manager to join their team for a 3month leave role. You will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to managing the procurement team, training, mentoring, process review, offer analysis, develop and implement a procurement framework. Reporting to the Director Procurement, you will work independently, communicating with all areas of the organization, and non-finance department heads. You will be reviewing operations and making recommendations for improvements,
- SCMP Certificate in Purchasing
- 5+ years of broad based, senior purchasing leadership experience
- Outstanding communications skills, inquisitive, and a critical thinker
- Exceptionally hands-on, you are highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, and are comfortable connecting with various levels of staff across an organization.
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this contract opportunity, connect today with Robert Half Management Resources in our Vancouver office at (604) 688-6393 or apply online at -