- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Guelph, Ontario
- $22.80 to $26.40 / hour
- Job Category
- Distribution - Warehousing and Order Processing, Logistics - Supply Chain Management
- Job Type
Ref # 05210-0010582663
Our client in the Guelph area has an immediate need for a Logistics Coordinator to work its organization on a temporary assignment. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role Logistics Coordinator will be a Monday-to-Friday position, from 8:00am-to-4:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch. The dress code is business casual.
The role of Logistics Coordinator will involve:
- Schedule incoming and outgoing shipments
- Issue invoicing to customers
- Continually track and update shipment status to customers
- Engage in negotiating best price for shipments
- Resolve issues that may arise during the shipping or receiving process
- Coordinate with the Shipper/Receiver on shipment times, requirements, etc
- Complete appropriate requirements for any shipments requiring Customs to the US or within Canada
- Set up and arrange any international freight requirements, for both incoming and outgoing material
- 1 or more year of experience in a logistics coordinator or related position.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Keen attention to details, deadlines and results.
- Strong technical savvy with Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to scheduling.
- Experience working with ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Strong customer service focus complemented with excellent communication skills.
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time career opportunity, connect today with OfficeTeam in our Waterloo office at (519) 884-4701 or apply directly online at –
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products