Vice President, Operations
- Robert Half Management Resources
- North York, Ontario
- DOE - Contract
- Job Category
- Operations and Demand Forecasting
- Job Type
Vice President, Operations
Ref # 05050-9501428003
Are you a dynamic leader with a track record of creating high performance teams?
Our client in Toronto is seeking an interim Vice President, Operations (Contract position, with potential for full-time hire).
The Vice President, Operations is responsible for process improvement initiatives that will lead to greater profitability. The Vice President, Operations will provide leadership, strategic direction, and expertise to engage and develop staff, establish best practice processes, drive retention, growth, and profitability.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate leader with strong communication skills. You are a customer-centric leader who has a strong focus on developing the talent on your team through mentorship and leadership. You are able to deliver consistent results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Determine and implement the support strategy to deliver operational excellence working closely with Product Development, Operations, Manufacturing, Marketing
- Develops Operations Strategy and multi-year forecast, taking into consideration inputs from cross functional internal executive partners
- Develop and oversee budget to maximize impact and ROI, including tracking financial progress while identifying cost-savings opportunities.
- Review costs and make changes/recommendations to maintain and enhance profitability
- Communicate KPI’s weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Participate in company marketing and sales efforts
- Ensure assigned teams have the resources necessary to meet company goals and objectives
- 10+ years in an Operations Leadership role
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in manufacturing and distribution
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferred
- Results-oriented with the ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong financial and business acumen (planning, budgeting, and forecasting skills)
- A strong and proven leader with demonstrable ability to develop and motivate high performing team members
- A strong “continuous improvement mindset”
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, sales, and negotiation
- Exceptional Project Management capability in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong negotiating skills
More search results
Bilingual Senior Procurement Analyst (multiple lo…
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
LH Responsable des achats / Purchasing Manager
OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
Procurement Advisor / Conseiller ou conseillère e…
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT