- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Acton, Ontario
- $100,000.00 to $130,000.00
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
One of our clients located in Acton are currently seeking for a Procurement Manager to join their team!
The Procurement Manager will report to the CFO and will be responsible for the following duties:
* Manage two to three buyers
* Provide value-add to the bid/award process
* Manage and assist Project Managers on the procurement strategy
* Participate in negotiating Canadian/North American agreements with preferred suppliers.
* Assist with any service related supplier issues on a case-by-case basis.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction/Civil engineering
* Significant knowledge of the construction industry is preferred.
* 10+ years of experience in Procurement, Materials/Purchasing or Supply Chain
* CPSM, CPM or equivalent certificates preferred
Connect with Us Today:
For more information, connect today with Anaar Merali at (905) 306-8326 or apply online now at –
More search results
Bilingual Senior Procurement Analyst (multiple lo…
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
LH Responsable des achats / Purchasing Manager
OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
Procurement Advisor / Conseiller ou conseillère e…
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT