- Robert Half Management Resources
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Contract - DOE
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Officer for our Non-Profit client for a 4-month term with the possibility of extension.
The Procurement Officer will have proven experience with -
- Contract agreements - preparing and expediting, amendments, SOAs and purchase orders;
- Reviewing supplier agreements and providing advice and recommendations to management;
- Assisting with the preparation of RFP, FRSOs, bids and proposals;
- Organizing and maintaining all contracts;
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies in contracts.
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- Proven understanding of the principles and practices of contracts preparation and conflict resolution;
- A Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
- Knowledge of contract development, standards, language, and contractual terms and conditions.
- Excellent technical savvy with Microsoft Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Connect with Us Today:
For more information about this contract opportunity, connect today with Margaret Miiro with Robert Half Management Resources at (613) 234-1818 or apply online now at –
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products