ORB™ is the fastest growing toy company in the World, doing business in over 70 countries, and internationally recognized for our award winning brands and high quality products.
Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company. Our main focus is to develop toys that create moments of awe and wonder for children all around the globe. We provide a working environment that is full of fast- paced excitement, collaborative creativity, and opportunity.
The Supply Planner will create and maintain product supply models and incorporate demand forecast information gathered from sales. The successful candidate will forecast across multiple brand portfolios while managing forecast activities for competitive wholesales and exchanges. Using analysis and judgment, this position ensures that supply chain activities are coordinated based on customer/market demand.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as the main point of contact in regular business/performance meetings with third party warehouses;
- Challenge Operations to maintain targeted inventory levels based on planned demand as well as challenge the Sales team to achieve forecasts and targets;
- Be a driver of technology advancements with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Identify and elevate supply abnormalities with clear direction on how to improve;
- Perform monthly and weekly supply chain activity reporting as it relates to customer demand, inventory and supply forecast;
- Provide timely and accurate reports to support operations, third party warehouses, sales & marketing and supply chain activities;
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Three to five years’ experience in supply chain management;
- SCMP and or APICS certification is considered an asset;
- Proven ability to self-manage and remain flexible with conflicting and demanding deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- A team player who is able to collaborate cross departmentally;
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit your resume and cover letter that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Legislative Assembly of BC
Procurement manager/Procurement Engineer
Robert Half Canada
Global Sourcing Professional
Gypsum Technologies Inc.
Logistics Business Development Specialist
Horizon Recruitment Inc.