Supply Chain Coordinator
- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Vaughan, Ontario
- $17.25 to $23.50 per hour
- Job Category
- Customer Service / Support, Logistics - Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Working with our client, we are actively recruiting for Supply Chain Coordinators to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of its company. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Supply Chain Coordinator will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Strong communication and negotiation skills are needed to succeed in this role. You must also be well-versed in supply management principles and practices and demonstrate very strong record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Creating Purchase Orders regarding direct and indirect materials (such as IT, manufacturing, production, purchasing, maintenance, quality, janitorial, and miscellaneous supplies)
- Work with Strategic Buyers to coordinate and support purchasing activities
- Resolve invoicing issues such as price, quantity discrepancies, goods not received, incorrect/duplicate invoices etc.
- Contact vendors to send correct invoices or credit memo?s
- Preparation of paperwork, obtaining quotes, arrange for deliveries and creating PO?s for the calibration and repairs of tools;
- On a daily basis check and coordinate order details to avoid potential invoicing issues
- Utilize skills of planning, coordinating and implementation of new business processes
- Utilize ERP and Planning Tools
- Interact with internal team members and/or cross functional teams to drive key performance improvements
- Support and assist with the creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials (BOM) and Master Data (Purchasing);
- Track and monitor Supplier Performance
- Expedite and track orders and materials / PO?s based on production requirements
- Work closely with the purchasing and production team to ensure on-time completion on all customers orders
- Prepare supplier performance and inventory improvement reports on delivery, cost, inventory level and inventory turn
- Make recommendations for productivity and/or method improvements.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Information and task monitoring abilities
- Problem analysis skills
- Solid judgment and problem-solving abilities
- High Stress tolerance thriving in fast paced environments
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn, acquire and readily utilize new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail correspondence
- Degree in a Supply Chain Management, Operations, and/or Business Management
CONNECT WITH US TODAY:
To express your interest for more information and immediate availability to assume this role, connect with Andrea Avincula with OfficeTeam at (905) 695-0496 or apply online now at –