- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Scarborough, Ontario
- $17.00 to $19.50 per hour
- Job Category
- Logistics - Supply Chain Management
- Job Type
Ref # 05050-0010642130
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
We are seeking a Logistics Planner to help a luxury athletic brand with their inventory control! Located in Scarborough this is a great opportunity to gain experience with a large global brand!
Account Management –
- You will be granted accounts to manage and ensure their store locations gets the correct products requested.
Transportation Planning –
- You will schedule, monitor, and coordinate carrier pickup times, and provide daily shipment plan to distribution center.
- You will maintain transportation management systems; input data and produce metric reports.
- You will validate carrier invoice costs and collaborate with our freight payment team to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- You will analyze data for continuous improvement and cost savings for internal and external customers.
- 1 or more year of proven related work experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as this role interacts with personnel in multiple departments and is customer-service based
- Demonstrated organizational, decision-making, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics Management
- Knowledge of transportation management software
- Familiarity with freight rates and carrier cost structures preferable
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel/Access
CONNECT WITH US TODAY:
To express your interest for more information and immediate availability to assume this role, connect with Natalie Francis with OfficeTeam at (416) 226-1051 or apply online now at –