- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Delta, British Columbia
- $17.58 to $18.50 per hour
- Job Category
- Distribution - Warehousing and Order Processing, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
OfficeTeam is looking for an awesome Purchasing Coordinator in the Delta area, who will support the Procurement Manager with the purchasing of components and finished goods inventory. This is a great temporary opportunity, with the possibility to extend!
- Prepare purchase orders and review requisitions for goods and services
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability and/or distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history
- Effectively leverage the supplier base to ensure the products or services are procured with the best cost, quality, and delivery
- Develop, maintain and enhance supplier relationships
- Monitor open and expedite overdue PO's when necessary to ensure production schedules are not impacted.
- Report to Management for major delivery, price or quality issues
- Confer with Supervisor, users and vendors to discuss defective and unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective actions.
- Monitor the corrective actions
- Confer with Technical/Engineering Department for any potential change requested by users or vendors
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance, and inventories
- Review catalogs, internet sites and consult with other departments for potential new sources
- Study inventory levels to develop strategic purchasing programs that facilitate needs while maintaining minimal inventory
- Actively review and manage ERP/MRP system to ensure all transactions are kept up to date in accordance with the company strategic plans
- Promote and drive for continuous improvement
- 1 or more year of experience with ERP/MRP Systems; Bills of Lading; Purchasing
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet research skills
- Amazing customer service with a passion for people
- Positive can-do attitude with a passion for taking initiative
Connect with Us Today:
For more information, connect with OfficeTeam in our Fraser Valley office today at 604.595.3965 or apply online now at –
More search results
Analyste, gestion des fournisseurs
Cogeco Communications Inc.
Spécialiste processus et outils approvisionnements
Cogeco Communications Inc.
Coordonnateur - Analyste, Approvisionnement et ge…
Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc
Food Purchasing and Uniform Coordinator with A&W …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Quality Control Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting