Supply Chain Manager
- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- Cambridge, Ontario
- DOE - Salary
- Job Category
- Inventory Control - Management, Logistics - Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Our client in the Cambridge area is looking for a full time Supply Chain Manager to join their team. The Supply Chain Manager will be a part of the global team and reporting to the C.E.O and the C.O.O.
The key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager may include but are not limited to:
- Manage the entire supply chain from source origination to customer delivery.
- Lead and manage Warehouse personnel to improve transportation processes and procedures as well as supervising Supply Chain staff.
- Monitor forecasts and customer demand to manage material flow and ensure inventory is maintained at the optimum level.
- Develop and implement warehouse and inventory processes to improve work flow efficiencies.
- 5+ years of experience within a similar role as well as strong knowledge with SAP.
- Supply Chain Management, Negotiation, Inventory, Inventory Management, Customer Service, SAP CRM, Change Management.
Connect with Us Today:
For more information, connect with Kelly von Raesfeld with OfficeTeam today at 905.331.0456 or apply online now at –