- Nature's Path Foods
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
Nature's Path Foods
Nature's Path Foods is a private, family-run manufacturer of certified organic foods based in Richmond, British Columbia that grows and purchases only certified USDA Organic and Canada Organic ingredients. Originally offering the first USDA-certified organic cereals on the market, Nature’s Path has been making organic food for three generations and now has a portfolio of over 150 products, having worked tirelessly to keep organic advocacy at the forefront of its mission.
To learn more, please Nature’s Path’s website.
The Manager, Purchasing is responsible for driving the operational objectives of the company and providing transactional and strategic leadership for the organization’s materials planning, procurement, and inventory management systems. Strategically leading the evolution of purchasing and supply chain at Nature’s Path, the Purchasing Manager will provide leadership to the Operations Department and be accountable for securing necessary materials, supplies, equipment, and services required by Nature’s Path, including contracts for all non-inventory items.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree desirable; preferably in planning and/or purchasing is an asset;
- Five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing setting;
- Must be functionally competent with production and materials planning systems;
- Previous purchasing experience preferred;
- Previous supervisory experience preferred;
- A demonstrated ability in key software applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
The complete opportunity profile can be viewed: Here
Contact: Julian Manchon or Leo McPeak
Leaders International Executive Search
#880 – 609 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1G5
Phone: (604) 688-8422