Purchasing and Inventory Coordinator
- OfficeTeam - A Robert Half Company
- North York, Ontario
- DOE - Salary
- Job Category
- Distribution - Warehousing and Order Processing, Inventory Control - Management, Logistics - Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
We are looking for a Purchasing and Inventory Administrator to help run our clients inventory efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
Responsibilities include supporting all inventory and purchasing procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Work experience as a Inventory or Purchasing Administrator, Logistics Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field
- Previous experience with Dynamics would be an asset.
Connect with Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, please connect with Trisha Saila at (416) 226-2538 or apply online now at –
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products