Purchasing Administrative Assistant/Junior Buyer
- PO acknowledgements – contract review of supplier acknowledgements against Irwin purchase orders.
- Expediting – working with the supply base to manage incoming product flow.
- Work order management – working with the process suppliers to provide requisitions for work to be done.
- Freight management – working with couriers and freight forwarders to ensure timely and economical receipt of product.
- Kit management – control of the kit process.
- Receiving Back-up – receipt of product into the system.
- Part set-ups – setting up new part numbers in the system as required.
- System maintenance – updating and/or changing system settings as required
- Industry directive management – maintaining records that cover industry directives.
- Sourcing – assisting the sourcing specialist to obtain quotes on requested parts
Post secondary education preferred with experience with computer programs such as excel, word, power point, and any DRP systems.