Purchasing Administrative Assistant/Junior Buyer
- PO acknowledgements – contract review of supplier acknowledgements against Irwin purchase orders.
- Expediting – working with the supply base to manage incoming product flow.
- Work order management – working with the process suppliers to provide requisitions for work to be done.
- Freight management – working with couriers and freight forwarders to ensure timely and economical receipt of product.
- Kit management – control of the kit process.
- Receiving Back-up – receipt of product into the system.
- Part set-ups – setting up new part numbers in the system as required.
- System maintenance – updating and/or changing system settings as required
- Industry directive management – maintaining records that cover industry directives.
- Sourcing – assisting the sourcing specialist to obtain quotes on requested parts
Post secondary education preferred with experience with computer programs such as excel, word, power point, and any DRP systems.
More search results
Manager, Food Purchasing at A&W Food Services of …
Janet David + Associates Inc.
Manager Category Management & Strategic Sourcing
City of Toronto
Management, Procurement and Vendor Risk Management
Farm Credit Canada
Robert Half Canada
Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
Western Forest Products