Manager of Contracting
Come join our team of passionate people who share a common interest supporting a high-performing and sustainable patient and family-centred health system. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for five years in a row, we understand the importance of our people and working together to support Saskatchewan’s health-care system. We encourage our people to voice their ideas and work collaboratively to achieve innovative solutions.
The Manager, Contracting is responsible for managing the team of Contract Specialists that manage the competitive bidding process on behalf of 3sHealth.
- Two years of supervisory experience, or experience in competitive and negotiated contracts for supplies and services.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Professional designation in Supply Chain Management (S.C.M.P or C.P.P.B), and/or Change Management Certification, and/or Project
- Management Certification, are considered assets
- Lean Leader's certification or willingness to begin immediately
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop and implement department specific plans and manage resources (human and financial).
- Ability to manage conflict in real time and focus on problem solving.
- Ability to monitor, analyze and track targets utilizing daily visual management.
- Authentic leader who builds strong relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate groups
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching, consultation and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite and related software, with the ability to learn all relevant purchasing programs
To be considered for this position, all applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to Careers@3sHealth.ca.
More search results
Supply Chain Specialist
Transportation & Logistics Manager
Distribution Center Support Associate
Associé du centre de distribution II
Distribution Center Associate III