Perform daily customer service function as per client's needs. This position involves strong Customer Service responsibilities
- Monitor and coordination of shipments including communication with overseas offices, pick up, delivery of goods; freight monitoring, documentation, insurance and accounting.
- Advise customers regarding sea freight import procedures, international regulations (ex: payments procedures).
- Obtain and produce all pertinent information (overseas, bank related documents, consulates, government agencies, etc.).
- Organize transport and documentation with carriers.
- Produce accurate information and documentation on time.
- Develop business relations and follow up with customers and partners (ex: carriers).
- Assist Intermediate and Junior agents’ members in problem solving.
- Ensure the Company closes all files within the set time frame establish.
- Participate in improving quality and processes.
Other Job requirements
- Number of transactions and profit per transaction, accurate and timely data entry and information processing, accurate and timely costing and billing for closing of files, and full compliance of all department processes and requirements to improve clients’ satisfaction.
Education and Work Experience
- College degree in Logistics and transportation
- More than 5 years of experience in the transportation field
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Job location: 1221, 32e avenue, Lachine, Quebec
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9.30AM to 6PM
More search results
Senior Director, Supply Chain
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Director, Procure to Pay Services
Dalhousie University Financial Services
PROCUREMENT AND INVENTORY MANAGER
Government of Bermuda
G.P. SPEEDY DELIVERY HOTSHOT SERVICE LTD.
Punj Daria Transport Ltd