Director, Procure to Pay Services
- Dalhousie University, Halifax
- Commensurate with experience
- Job Category
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Job Type
- Identify opportunities for strategic sourcing and leverage collaborative procurement to ensure competitive pricing and achieve cost savings, streamline operations and enhance services to campus.
- Develop, advise on and continually review Procurement Policy and Code of Conduct for Procurement based on up-to-date knowledge of best practice and all legal and legislative requirements.
- Establish relationships and ensure processes allow for open, fair, equitable and transparent opportunities for qualified suppliers to earn Dalhousie’s business including members of groups who are underrepresented among Dalhousie’s suppliers.
- Provide advice to support purchasing requirements including specialized support for major or complex purchase requirements. Identify, assess, and manage risk in the planning and delivery of services or non-compliance with policy, including advising senior management.
- Recommend and implement appropriate systems, practices, and procedures across all areas of the Procure-to-Pay cycle. Ensure appropriate systems of internal control and training are in place to prevent fraud and error while ensuring efficient processes. Ensure commodity tax requirements are met. Support University year end and audit requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of approximately 20 professional and support staff including direct reporting of two managers.
More search results
Clinical Supply Chain Support Specialist
Nova Scotia Healthcare Infrastructure Division
Manager, Supply Chain CSC Infrastructure
Manager, Supply Chain - CMO
Director, Logistics & Supply Chain
Supply Chain Solutions Specialist-Knowledge Solut…